Continue to Site

Horrible Week

Crusher

Did anyone else have a slow week last week?

I was down about 25% for the week.

The three previous weeks were great, we have alot of rain and thunderstorms so we were busy with deliveries. This week the weather was nice and had one of my worst weeks in a long time.

I hope this week is better.

Last edited:
60.png
Crusher:
Did anyone else have a slow week last week?

I was down about 25% for the week.

The three previous weeks were great, we have alot of rain and thunderstorms so we were busy with deliveries. This week the weather was nice and had one of my worst weeks in a long time.

I hope this week is better.
We just came off of a record week, but we do better with good weather (we run about 70% dine-in for dinner.) The weather here was absolutely beautiful last week.

Taking a look around at the places more focused on DELCO, I saw a lot of empty parking lots and employees standing behind counters. I’m sure you’re not alone if you’re more DELCO oriented.

Last edited:
Piper Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm Post subject: Re: Horrible Week

Taking a look around at the places more focused on DELCO, I saw a lot of empty parking lots and employees standing behind counters. I’m sure you’re not alone if you’re more DELCO oriented.

I want my parking lot empty. It’s when you see 8 car signs and employees outside that you know I’m hating life!

Last edited:
48.png
paul7979:
I want my parking lot empty. It’s when you see 8 car signs and employees outside that you know I’m hating life!
That’s a good point. Maybe they were busier than I thought!

Last edited:
funny you should say that because we were cruising along with really good sales then bump 25 percent down on friday sat and sunday, normal monday tuesday

Last edited:
Monday and Tuesday have also been back to normal for me, actually a little higher. I hate the ups and downs of this business. Although I always go into a marketing furry after having a slower week, so it’s a good thing to have a slower week once in awhile to keep me marketing like I should.

Last edited:
like Piper, we also had a strong week last week – sales were 15% over our projections. That carried into a great Monday, but the last two days have been weak and make me think this week will leave me feeling frustrated. As you said, just need to ride the wave sometimes as long as it balances out.

Last edited:
We had one of our slowest Saturdays in history! I’m thinking we are competing with kickoff to summer vacation and a few early 4th of July celebrations. Overall the month was great, but this weekend was a little slow.

Last edited:
Back