Continue to Site

How much do you pay for mileage?

pizzapiratespp

We pay $1.50 a delivery and the drivers average 1.91 deliveries per run. This is in California, land of the expensive. Include your state and or market when posting this info so we adjust for the areas cost of living.

David

Last edited:
we pay $0.,50 per address. But our driver is also our dishwasher, so he gets his full dishwashing wage when on deliveries.
if delivery does get popular with us, I hope to have a corral of dedicated drivers, then their pay rates will change to something different.

What happened to the driver forum on PMQ? I liked watching that to get ideas and learn what is happening in the world of drivers.

Last edited:
During the entire year we deliver about 80% of all deliveries in company owned cars… i.e. no mileage. For the busier nights when we have some drivers driving their own cars we pay 6% of the value of the deliveries they make. That comes to about $2.00 per delivery on average.

Last edited:
We also pay 1.50 per delivery in town. We also deliver to camp pendelton and those deliveries are 2.50 when they go to barracks they get 4 because its a 1o mile run roughly. We are in southern california.

Last edited:
I pay 5% of the order to the driver. The average is about $1 per run, day driver can scew it sometimes since we get large business orders.

Last edited:
I pay 7.25 an hr + all but .50 of delivery charge which varies according to distance from .50 in town up to 7 miles which pays 3.00. I am in a rural area of Southern Idaho.

Last edited:
We just raised our delivery prices to 2,3, or 4 dollars per delivery depending on how far the delivery is going. We just take a local map and divide it into zones. The driver gets half and I get half.

Last edited:
we have 4 company cars where they do not get anything but on weekends when we have more drivers they would get $1.50 for each order, not each run

Last edited:
5.25% which usually equates to about $1.25 a run for most drivers plus $5 “bonus” when the drivers hit 23/27/32 deliveries in a shift. My closing drivers at my campus shop in Boulder, CO get a little less per run with all the campus lower price orders but they all hit the bonuses so they walk with $200 cash on a 10 hour shift. Then they get their Hourly which I hire at $5.25 but Full Shifters are $6-$7 per hour. Minimum Wage in Colorado is $8.00

Last edited:
Pa- I pay min wage 7.25 and del fee ranging from from $1 -2.50 depending on distance. All of which the drivers keep.

Last edited:
Back