Continue to Site

i like to know

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

HI MY NAME IS JACK AND I LIVE IN NORWALK CALIFORNA AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS YOUR COMPANY THE ONE THEY CALL DINO’S PIZZA THERE IN MICH. IN THE LATE 60’S I THINK.
OR DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAL WHAT HAPPEN TO THE COMPANY?

I USE TO LIVE IN GARDEN CITY MICH. TILL I WAS 21 YEAR OLD AND MOVE TO CAL. IN THE YEAR OF 1979 AND BEEN HERE EVER SENCE.

[email protected]

THANK YOU JACK

No, I’ve never been involved with Dino’s Pizza.

In Michigan, the Dino’s Pizza chain that you’re referring to went out of business around 1990. I had heard that the original owner (John Ray and sons) moved to the Carolinas and opened a few pizzerias. But I don’t know what has become of them. Haven’t heard anything about them in years. I assume that there’s nothing left of the original Dino’s Pizza chain.

John Correll

I worked with the Ray sons for about ten years in the Carolinas. We had a few million-dollar stores there for a while, and owned the markets we were in. But Dino’s wasn’t willing to learn from the talent they had collected and began some pretty unsavory business practices. I believe they still have 3-4 stores in the Fayetteville, NC area but are in the crossfire of a corporate PJ’s and Domino’s war zone. They’ve tried to update their image, but the operation is still stuck in the 80’s.

Back