Continue to Site

I NEED A GIFT CARD COMPANY!!!!!

mrschleg

I’m looking for a gift card company only. Not looking to change my cc processor. does anyone have a company they would reccomend. I’m looking for a company that can track cards through multiple locations. any help would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
I know mercury payment systems can do just gift cards. Cant remember what the fees are though. I used Valutec (sp?) at my last job, and I heard the fees were insane, even more so if you didnt know what the available balance was on a card.

Last edited:
The most complete system I’ve come across is by Givex. They have three different levels of service.
  1. Gift cards only
  2. Rewards
  3. Loyalty
I forget exactly what they call 2 & 3 but there are differences between the two. One is just much more customizable. Sum what expensive to set up but very cool features. Last I talked to them I believe they are integrating email and texts into the whole process as well.

And yes, multiple locations, different owners/bank accounts are no problem.

Last edited:
Try http://www.valutec.net
I have used them for about 3 years now and have been happy with them and they dont require what cc processor you use.
they have always been right on top of things if i call in for a question and do gift cards and loyalty cards

Last edited:
me 2

It has been a while since this topic was brought up, but I wanted to renew it. I’m also looking for a gift card company. I have a micros POS system. Does anyone know where I can get someone who will print & make custom cards with barcodes and / or magnetic strips on them? My POS will read & track the $$ on each card. I just need to find someone who has the cards.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I imagine there’s a lot of companies that print magnetic cards…

I use PLI, but we print over 15K a year. Perhaps they can help you.

Last edited:
Most POS Companies support Gift Cards. I would imagine Micros does them.

Last edited:
i used to use sandia imaging to print my old ones but since I switched to foodtec they take care of everything now

Last edited:
Check with your CC processing company…you already have the contract with them…you already have their compatible equipment.

Most of the 3rd party companies will…
  • Ask to bid on your cc processing
  • Make you use a 3rd party swiper
I process through FirstData and their GC’s are compatible with Revention (small bit of reprogramming) but all is great now and all that I invested was .50 per card. Now a bit higher since I went with a smaller order since I am trying to just replace my handwritten gift certificates.

Last edited:
Back