Continue to Site

Ideas Ideas Ideas

Rockstar_pizza

Staff member
we were invited to put up our 10 by 10 tent at the regional junior football league (2nd thru 6th grade)
they estimated in the 3 weekends from 11-8pm sat and Sunday they estimate the will have about 5000 people. currently they have someone doing coffee and hot chocolate, a hot dog and hamburger place as well. What do you think would be good for an event like this? To me pizza just doesn’t seem like something you get at a game…bread-sticks maybe, nachos probably maybe even pretzels even though we don’t sell them here. Chicken nuggets? Philly steak subs?What has worked for you? Maybe I am wrong and pizzas will sell.

Last edited:
I think pizza would go over well. Unless the burger place is McD’s, kids will prefer pizza, and where kids eat, parents follow. Key question is how to keep it hot?

Last edited:
Our local High School boosters have served pizza slices for years at the football games. Not mine mind you, but one with a big red roof. Regardless of quality, they go through about 15 a night in slices.

Last edited:
What Deacon said ^^^ fortunately they are mine though. Pizza slices sell very well here at the local football, volleyball, and basketball games.

Last edited:
If you can, do pizza by the slice or personal sized pizzas. That would probably go over well at such an event.

Last edited:
Back