Continue to Site

Immediate Impact of Magnets.....

royster13

Staff member
Last week I delivered an order of magnets to a client who had never used magnets before…There was a parade in town and they walked the parade route giving out magnet to as many adults as would take them…This morning I get an email that says “Royce my phones were ringing off the hook after the parade. And on Sunday night I had to close because I was out of almost everything”…

I am going to followup to see how many magnets they actually handed out…Their order was 3,000 pieces…

PS…The magnet was very simple and most importantly had the phone number as wide as it could go across the complete magnet…In my mind, simple is better…

Last edited:
Follow-up…My client distributed about 1,100 magnets…So about 210.00 investment (plus their time)…They put 25 new clients in their data base…Average order from new clients was 28.10…Plus there was also a spike in their overall sales (and website hits)…Now some could have been “dumb” luck but I want to think it was the magnets…So in the “short term” the investment did not pay off yet, however, over a “long term” it will…And they are only 2 days into it…I will ask again next week and I am sure it can only improve…If they only get 50 new clients for their efforts over the “long term” this will be very worthwhile…

Last edited:
our summer door hanging includes a magnet on the door to hold it up (when applicable)
it usually has a pretty quick return

Last edited:
In the wind, most magnets (including mine) will not stay stuck to a door…A 1 hole hand punch and a box of elastic bands works in most places…

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
. . . . wondering if a 3/8" drill bit will drive through a stack of 300 at once . . . .
The way you do that is clamp a thin board on the top and bottom of the stack. It should give you a nice clean hole.

Last edited:
Patriot'sPizza:
you might also consider a glue dot or use a hot glue gun
:shock:

How would that work? The person doing the door hanging carries around a portable energy source that they have their hot glue gun plugged in to, they put some hot glue on the item and glue it to the customer’s door? Not too sure that is a good idea…

:lol:

Last edited:
Back