Continue to Site

Individual Plastic Dough Pans: do they exist

(first time poster, looooong time reader)

Hey gang,

We currently use metal dough pans (due to space and organization issues we can’t use full plastic trays). My poor cooks are being driven to the brink of madness when the pans get a little warped and won’t stack correctly. Does a plastic version of these exist. Not having any luck with google, but thought I remembered seeing an ad for them some time back.

Thanks

Nick

Last edited:
To further build off of Daddio’s response, if you purchase a box of bread bags, oil the dough balls and drop them into individual bags, twist the open end into a pony tail and tuck it under the dough ball as you place it into the box. By using this method you can get a higher dough ball count in each box. To use the dough ball from a bag just invert the bag allowing the dough ball to drop onto a floured surface and begin opening the dough ball into a pizza skin in your normal manner. The used bags can be retained by placing them into a clean, sanitary bucket or box for reuse. Unless your health department has a different view, I’ve used the bags for an entire week before discarding and replacing with new bags.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back