Continue to Site

Insurance Company Suggestions

mattbau43

I am looking for an insurance company to insure my business and the building also. The local company is just to expensive. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a good company?

Last edited:
I just PMed you some info. The guy i use is incredible. My rates are lower and my coverage is higher. I even have delivery non-owned coverage.

Last edited:
The real test of an insurance company is how they respond when you have a claim…The cheaper the rates, the less money they usually want to pay on claims…So they might give your claimants a “rough ride” and you end up looking like the bad guy…

Also, all insurance policies have a “reporting” provision…Some cheap insurers try to rate you on claims reported versus actually paid…And you must report anything that might give rise to a claim or if it comes back years later they will claim they have been “prejudiced” and deny coverage…

A local broker may end up being higher but because they live in your community and have a good book of local business they usually go to bat for you…

The purchase of insurance requires careful attention and a lot of research…Not all insurers or policies are the same…

Last edited:
not sure if PJ the insurance guy is still around but they referred me to te contact in my state and I ended up saving alot of money about 5 years ago…i think his company was called Pizzasurance

Last edited:
Back