Continue to Site

Interesting Pizza Boxes

We just use stock, generic boxes because they are cheap.

I would love to have personalised boxes but the cost would be too huge.

It is an ambition for me though… 🙂

Bill

Last edited:
I have seen a couple of these guys at vendor shows and I am gearing up for it. I have a couple of goals this year and one of it is to get free pizza boxes…I am going to approach all of the video stores if I can pimp the tops of my boxes, there was a place last year at the pizza show that worked with blockbuster they printed all the new HOT releases. boxes changed every other month (execept at tax time, I already pimped them out LOL) any way will let ya know what I find out,

Last edited:
I’m not too great at reading Italian, but that design (especially the stacking part) seems really intriguing. Wonder if anyone will pick up that concept on this continent?? I’d look at them!!

Last edited:
48.png
marbles2:
I’m not too great at reading Italian, but that design (especially the stacking part) seems really intriguing. Wonder if anyone will pick up that concept on this continent?? I’d look at them!!
That is one of the features that I like another is the steam vents in the top of the box.

Last edited:
My boxes come pre-cut for holes on the sides and the front, its up to you whether you wanna punch em in or leave em.

Last edited:
Back