Continue to Site

Invoice Template

If you use Point of Success I have a custom print template to print invoices direct from the customers order ticket. Other than that it is easy to make one in Excel.

Last edited:
I use the standard Quickbooks invoice, but being able to print directly out of POS would be excellent.

Last edited:
i posted one up on the point of success roundtable awhile back that you can print from office manager. theres a place in it where you can put your logo.

Last edited:
I’m almost positive Adam told me he doesn’t use Point Of Success, so we’re really not helping much.

Are you looking for a Word doc, or what?

Last edited:
If you use Microsoft Excel, you can search Office Online for an invoice template. All you have to do is enter your information.

Last edited:
Daddio, can you email me that template export? I’d love to see what you did with it. I have a template in WORD, but I’d love to figure out how to get it done fro POSuccess. Not so sophisticated in building my own stuff in there yet.

Last edited:
I do use point of success. Got it out of there. Looks great. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
Daddio, can you email me that template export? I’d love to see what you did with it. I have a template in WORD, but I’d love to figure out how to get it done fro POSuccess. Not so sophisticated in building my own stuff in there yet.
I have to give stebby credit on this one. Here is the link to the thread on Point of Success Round Table. http://www.posroundtable.com/wowbb/view … ht=invoice

Last edited:
Back