Continue to Site

iPhone app

dailybites

I recently published an iPhone application called DailyBites to the Apple AppStore, which is a combination pizza store directory and promotion search app. As luck would have it, the app was featured by Apple in the AppStore today, and this has brought a lot of new people from all over the country to use the app.

So, I wanted to invite you to list your store within the app so you can reach these people. The website to self-publish isn’t ready yet, so please contact me via email ([email protected]) or PM me on this website with your store info and any promotions that you’d like to list, and I’ll add them to the database.

Thanks!

Ryan

Last edited:
The question that come to my mind right away is “HOW MUCH MONEY IS THIS GOING TO COST?” the next is “HOW MUCH MONEY WILL THIS MAKE?”

Last edited:
Good point. There is no charge for listing in the app. My goal is to prove whether this can be an effective way for stores to attract new customers, and to learn how I can improve the app (and website) to help store operators reach more customers.

Last edited:
Back