Continue to Site

J roKK Congrats!

goomba

Congrats J rOKK on your write up in the PMQ magazine.It was very knowledgeable as always and can’t wait for the next one. W/T/G bro!
Niccademo

Last edited:
I’ll be signing autographs in aisle 3 of the swiss bank that holds funds on the royalty payments you guys have been sending me. LOL.

Thanks guys.

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
60.png
j_r0kk:
I’ll be signing autographs in aisle 3 of the swiss bank that holds funds on the royalty payments you guys have been sending me. LOL.

Thanks guys.

-J_r0kk
Signing or sellling autographs ?

Remember, it only lasts for 15 minutes. You’ve got to make the most of it while you can. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, I’ll sign 'em free with a $5k donation to my favorite charity…“The J_r0kk Home Improvement Fund”. But seriously, what’s in there is no different from what’s in here. The only difference is now I can’t go back and edit if I wanted to, and now people know my name. grrrrr.

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
Very nice article. You truly are a great person to have in this forum. I hope that many of us, as we become successful, remember how others have helped us get to where we are, and give back to members of this great society that is the pizza community!

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Word in the tabloids is that he really is an @ss in real life. Or was that HAS an @ss. I get confused.

Last edited:
LOL 😃 Yeah congrats J rock, I have his cell # and talked to him 1nce in awhile I dont need an autograph yet I dont think? Hmmm, I keep getting voicemail for the last few days , I guess I betta try to get that autograph or is he busy doing sign-ins…LOL just kiddin!!!..
HES A GOOD MAN…

Last edited:
Back