Continue to Site

jump starting sunday sales!!!

pizzabarntn

in our old building we were open 4 - 7 and did fair carry out only in our new building with dine in we are open 11 - 4 hoping for the church crowd but sales are flat our other days have 3 and 4 times our old sales but sunday is stale šŸ˜¦ any ideas guys promos etc should i do a special like all you can eat spagetti just dont know.

Last edited:
WHEN you figure it out. Let me know. Iā€™ve never been able to crack the Sunday church crowd either. We tried for about 2 months and moved back to our previous hours of 3pm until 9:30pm

Last edited:
Same here. We first tried the 12:00 - 9:00 hours but changed them to 3:00 - 9:00 after a while. We figured out that the Sunday church crowd is looking for a Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel style ā€œbreakfast for lunchā€ meal. The idea of pizza right after church did not appeal to enough people. Besides, as a Christian, I believe in allowing myself and my employees to be able to go to church ourselves on Sunday morning, so the 3:00 opening means that we donā€™t need to get there until 2:00, instead of 11:00 in the morning.

Last edited:
My Christian partner will be tasked with drumming up business from the churches. We are hoping for some catering as well as dine in.

Last edited:
Well we are closed on Sunday but what if you had a fundraiser each Sunday.

Church 1 first Sunday
Church 2 2nd
Church 3 3rd
Church 4 4th

You could donate 10% of total dine in ticket (before tax) to the church. Churches are always in need of funds for vacation bible school, awanas, youth, organ fund, building fund, bus fund etc. I would go personally and talk to the pastors.

I know many think manā€¦10% every week but I am sure you will make that backā€¦

I go to a pretty big church and we all go out to eat afterwardsā€¦every week.

Kris

Last edited:
Back