Continue to Site

Just went with taradel

pizzatime

Day 1 of the process to have 10,000 11x17 menus 60# total cost 999
put down 400

I am suppose to recieve a call tomorrow from art department to finish the photos/colors

I will then door hang all of these and bring the results to the tt

pt

Last edited:
ive had great success dealing with taradel. Pretty fast turnaround time.
i was mailing them 2 weeks after i initially ordered.

Last edited:
yes Taradel has been doing our menu’s for a couple years now. Only had one printing issue with them which they resolved quickly, so thats a plus.

Pizzatime, I assume your getting plastic bags to put the menu’s in to hand on the doors… where are you getting them from?

Last edited:
We are lucky to have such amazing customers! You guys should work on a “group buy” for takeout menus and direct mail campaigns. Get 5+ operators to order at the same time and I’ll look into massive discounts…just an idea!

All the best guys,

Chris

Last edited:
48.png
Integraoligist:
yes Taradel has been doing our menu’s for a couple years now. Only had one printing issue with them which they resolved quickly, so thats a plus.

Pizzatime, I assume your getting plastic bags to put the menu’s in to hand on the doors… where are you getting them from?
Actually i was going to hit the new neighborhoods first on a weekly basis till gone. I have thousand of new homes with a 3 mile radius that all have the same mailbox which includes a paper slot underneath.

I havent thought the other out yet. I might just put in to the screen door- I did this with my last promotions and never had a problem

pt

Last edited:
48.png
Integraoligist:
I was buying mine from ballotbox.com, but the website does not seem to be working (perhaps the deals were truly to good to be real). I’ve seen people mention uline.com as a good source.

I like using the little bags because I can pop in a magnet or a homemade flier promoting a special event with the menu, I see a considerably better return doing that. Also, a quick tip. Pre-stuff your bags and then slide them onto the hook of a clothes hanger, it makes it extremely easy to carry and access a large number of bags at once.

Last edited:
Back