Continue to Site

Kamron Karington.

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Has anyone tried Kameron’s services? Did your business improve a lot? What is the adv.% ? He seems very expensive.

Search the archives.

We have beat this to death, then beat it again, and again, and again…

again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again (repeat)…

Last edited:
I was just trying to find a living proof to Kamron’s big promises before i start paying monthly service fees. been through archives, did’t find a single success story from genunine operators. Though ppl.(artists) on his web adv. claim(act) big success.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is…

Stick with us right here. Tell us about your store, your area, yourself, what you’re currently doing, what your goals are.

We’ll help you make millions for free!!! Or we all share a paypal account where you’re welcome to send the monthly fees 😉

60.png
j_r0kk:
Now there’s an idea heather… Pay Pal.
lol I’ve been waiting for j_r0kk to announce the start of his new pizza consulting business. At least now we know one way he’ll accept payment. 😃

“Anyone known if this j_r0kk Red Book works at all ? I saw it on Ebay for $500.”

Edited: My ‘f’ key is failing me due to the 5 lbs. of cornmeal in the keyboard.

Last edited:
60.png
heather:
We’ll help you make millions for free!!! Or we all share a paypal account where you’re welcome to send the monthly fees 😉
Yeah and we aren’t based in Nigeria sending out funny wording letters asking for your bank account details either to transfer the $58.53 million that my father left in a secret bank account when he was killed by the undercover police.

Dave

Last edited:
I know it would be a lot more economical to do own advertisemet. being a newbie, i would rather pay some expert $200 a month to manage my adv. if it works and i was trying to get some real testimonials before i sign up.[/b]

Newbie:
I know it would be a lot more economical to do own advertisemet. being a newbie, i would rather pay some expert $200 a month to manage my adv. if it works and i was trying to get some real testimonials before i sign up.[/b]
From day one as a newbie I used this forum to listen (read) what others more experienced and some extremely successful had to offer - FOR FREE !!!

Also read articles such as Big Dave and adapted them to suit my opeation.

I always question those who are on the circuit making heaps advising on how to make heaps out of pizza, sales, real estate or whatever … if you are so good at it why aren’t you doing it yourself?

For mine … save your money and troll this forum for great ideas and a ton of support for free.

Don’t think that buying some programme will make you heaps of dollars. Hard work to start and smart work as you get into the flow of the business gets you there.

You can’t buy success alone.

Dave

Last edited:
After logging out to protect the innocent (me) I can tell you what I think.

Kamron writes compelling copy to sell his services. I thought if he’s that good at selling himself he might also be good at selling pizza. I bought the Black Book and found some useful ideas in there. But nothing revolutionary. It should have been priced at about $100 though.

The thing is, it’s easier to write copy to sell people who are looking to make money. You know exactly what their motivations are. How do you translate that into selling pizza? No one is that emotional about buying pizza and there is a lot of competition.

From what I’ve seen of Pizza Partner it isn’t all it’s sold to be. That’s not to say it’s bad, just not as good as Kamron would have you believe. He’s a good guy and very smart. But he oversells himself in a way that doesn’t generate a lot of support for him here. If it were as great as he claims then every member of the forum would be writing about it and we’d all be beating down his door. But that’s not what you see here.

I personally find that none of the ctock plans for super-successful marketing are a good fit for MY shop in MY market RIGHT NOW. Lots of things from different people’s ideas have worked here and there. No one has had the end-all, be-all of building my business in my market.

I have taken lots of ingenious and creative ideas to make my own, and some have worked. Some have cost wayyyy too much time and money for the abysmal failure they were. Ya’ pays your nickel and ya’ takes your chances.

So, the flashy professional marketeers can give me a few good ideas here and there, but by and large aren’t a good fit with my situation. Molding ideas here on the Think Tank and other forums has been a much more effective strategy.

Last edited:
I am a member with Kamron. I signed up 2 months ago with the hope of time saving by having him do the bulk of the marketing. I followed his advice and have seen improvement. A couple of simple things he did have had a big effect. We are still not where we need to be by any stretch, but hopefully getting there. Having said that, I will say that I too bought the Black Book a couple years ago, and used his letter with a moderate degree of success. I know this is not a glowing testimonial, but in a nutshell, the jury is still out on how I value his service. BUT…I signed up with him BEFORE I found the Think Tank!

Man Incognito:
I am a member with Kamron. I signed up 2 months ago with the hope of time saving by having him do the bulk of the marketing. I followed his advice and have seen improvement. A couple of simple things he did have had a big effect. We are still not where we need to be by any stretch, but hopefully getting there. Having said that, I will say that I too bought the Black Book a couple years ago, and used his letter with a moderate degree of success. I know this is not a glowing testimonial, but in a nutshell, the jury is still out on how I value his service. BUT…I signed up with him BEFORE I found the Think Tank!
Would you please keep us updated on improvement? I can collect the ideas from Think Tank but i personaly lack the time and effort to organise the adv. i will have no prob. paying $200 a mo. once i find his system works.

Sure thing, Newbie. I will like nothing more than being able to rave about it!

Guest for now:
The thing is, it’s easier to write copy to sell people who are looking to make money. You know exactly what their motivations are. How do you translate that into selling pizza? No one is that emotional about buying pizza and there is a lot of competition.
This is some very good insight. “Get rich quick” schemes are profitable. People are still sending money to Nigeria for instance. I am not saying that Kamron (or anyone else) is selling a “get rich quick” scheme, just that lust for money is a great motivator.

If were that blamed good at what he/she does, why aren’t they doing it? Stock (market) “systems” are sold every day by people who want to make you rich. Oddly enough, why are they selling it if they’re that concerned about my well-being. They obviously are making fortunes one after another with their patented system, so money can’t be the reason… (I’m cynical).

Last edited:
Back