Continue to Site

Keep it clean

IMO, For the feds to step in over the local jurisdictions generally means they believe the contamination was at a processing facility, and shipped across state lines.

Because this outbreak has now shown up in Oregon (or Washington i forget which one it was), Boston and now California i think the Feds have decided that they have to be involved and will work alongside each state agency.

When i heard about the first case, i wasn’t concerned. Then as we keep hearing about more outbreaks, now i am getting concerned. To me this says they have multiple infection vectors or someone is maliciously tainting the supply chain. Either way, i have my doubts if they will survive this.

Last edited:
Chipotle has been having problems for a while now their first outbreak was with salmonella a few months back also happening at multiple locations. Their business model and their size does not add up. Chipotle is trying to be an organic franchise but they have been facing major supply problems not being able to keep up with Chipotles size and growth. I think somewhere along the way they have been trying to possibly remedy this problem but maybe not in the right way. Maybe they have been veering off their business model as far as food supply in order to not lose sales. This is just my theory. A while back I read that Chipotle has hit a ceiling because they are trying to be organic and farmers simply cannot keep up with them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back