Continue to Site

Lawsuit

George_Mills

DEARBORN, MICH. — A MUSLIM MAN WHO SAYS LITTLE CAESARS SERVED HIM A PIZZA WITH PEPPERONI MADE WITH PORK HAS FILED A LAWSUIT SEEKING $100 MILLION.

Last edited:
LOL (is this too PC?)…this reminds me of a funny story.

When I first started working for the family business, I was managing my brothers shop. A couple doors down was a smoke shop and I would go over and hang out with the owner who was a Muslim guy. Real nice guy, worked open to close everyday. He would order a lot from me. The one time he ordered a Steak Special Hoagie. I made it for him and he came and picked it up. About 5 minutes later, he comes running back in, points at the hoagie in his hands and says “what is this inside here”…Now I was only 22 years old and really wasn’t interested in politics and religion and the internet wasnt what it is today (no smart phones back then). So I sort of giggled and said “thats pepperoni, why?” He then proceeded to tell me he couldn’t eat pepperoni cause he was muslim and its pork. I made him another one, and honestly I remember saying to myself that he should read the menu cause it has the ingredients listed. He was cool about it, but I would tell my workers that I once sent a man to hell LOL.

Last edited:
DEARBORN, MICH. — A MUSLIM MAN WHO SAYS LITTLE CAESARS SERVED HIM A PIZZA WITH PEPPERONI MADE WITH PORK HAS FILED A LAWSUIT SEEKING $100 MILLION.
If you have a dietary restriction whether it’s for your own health reasons or religion or whatever, it’s on you to ask the proper questions. Not sure if this guy did or not.

We offer both Gluten Free pizza crusts and Vegan mozzarella. We had a lady complain that her gluten free pizza didn’t have vegan mozzarella. I asked, did you order Vegan mozzarella? She replied, no but since it’s gluten-free pizza it should only come with vegan mozzarella. I asked, why’s that? She replied, why would someone order gluten-free pizza without vegan cheese? I explained our regular mozzarella is gluten-free so we use it on Gluten-free pizzas. She refused to believe me, called me and idiot and hung up on me. A day later she called and apologized for not knowing regular mozzarella is usually gluten-free (not always with the el cheapo mozzarella tho!) and now orders 3 times a week to this day.

Last edited:
Why order pepperoni? You’ve got to realize some calculated risk in getting regular pepperoni rather than the other one. Hopefully they just declare this a nuisance case and dismiss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back