Continue to Site

Leap Year Day ideas?

pizzajeep

This year, I’d like to do something fun and unique for leap year day.

Has anyone else had an experience, good or bad, with marketing this day of the year?

Sure, we could do something standard like discounted large pizza or a buy one get one … but are there some fun concepts you guys have tried and liked?

Last edited:
“In honor of this year being a Leap Year every 4th pizza will be free on February 29th only!”

Not sure if my point is clear, but by every 4th pizza I mean every 4th pizza bought in total. Example: Customer 1 pays, customer 2 pays, customer 3 pays, customer 4th pizza is free (or discounted… up to you)

Last edited:
Since it’s on a Monday I was thinking about 29% off your order of $30.00 or more. $29.00 meal combo, Pizza, salad, soda and G Bread. Or make it a tradition of, 1 day off every four years.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It’s all well and good to have an idea for leap year, but more importantly, how do you get it to your customers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great idea, guys Thank you!

Our shop normally does $9.99 Lg 1-topping pizzas on Monday’s. We were kicking around the idea of doing every Lg pizza for 9.99 for the day.

Last edited:
Is your ice cream a branch off of your shop? Or is it a local partnership?

It is a branch off. We serve Katies Korner, a local franchise / producer of a super-premium ice cream.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is a branch off. We serve Katies Korner, a local franchise / producer of a super-premium ice cream.

I see, we make our own ice cream, were rather new to that business. Used to be frozen yogurt and changed the concept.

Do you deliver the ice cream too? How does that work out for you?

Last edited:
Yes we do deliver the ice cream also. It works out very well. We deliver pints quarts sundaes shakes and bowls

Last edited:
Yes we do deliver the ice cream also. It works out very well. We deliver pints quarts sundaes shakes and bowls

Very interesting. I’m intrigued. Do you have a special bag you deliver the ice cream in? It’s been an idea I’ve had for a little while now but thought it would melt. We do have a -12 freezer though

Last edited:
Very interesting. I’m intrigued. Do you have a special bag you deliver the ice cream in? It’s been an idea I’ve had for a little while now but thought it would melt. We do have a -12 freezer though

We deliver it in smaller cooler/lunch bags with ice packs in them. It’s not much different than bringing ice cream home from the grocery store! Been doing it for over 5 years now, very occasionally get complaints about it being melted - that is usually a banana split.

Last edited:
Back