Continue to Site

Lincoln 1000 down, "L" message.

pops

Purchased a double stack Lincoln 1000. top is working fine and was in use at the seller location. the bottom one was never used/tried according to the seller. I turn it own. it starts and then shuts down with “L” on the display. Please Help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
48.png
pops:
Purchased a double stack Lincoln 1000. top is working fine and was in use at the seller location. the bottom one was never used/tried according to the seller. I turn it own. it starts and then shuts down with “L” on the display. Please Help.
Thanks.
Hope the “L” doesn’t mean Loser, or our favourite “Fool’s Tax”

Last edited:
[/quote]

Ya, Great help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
48.png
pops:
Ya, Great help.
Thanks.
[/quote]

Just having a laugh. Sorry if it offended

Last edited:
my old 1000 would say LLLL when it had not reached a certain temperature yet. For instance before 300 degrees instead of reading the Temp it just said LLLL.

Last edited:
The Lincoln 1000 series has an independent display from the operational side. The display is of course designed to show you the temperature in the oven, but it has NO bearing on the operation of temperature in the oven. The only way the heat is maintained/attained in through the gas solenoid feature. This valve is either controlled electronically or with a capillary temperature sensor.

Please provide more details on problems with this oven.

Last edited:
Back