Continue to Site

Lincoln Impinger or Middelby Marshall

MRG2004

Hi i hav looked at two oven the lincoln impinger 1600 low profile and the middleby marshall wow ps 640. After tryin both oven i feel that the wow oven is a beter oven no gumline and a more consistant bake where as the impinger the pizzas are not very consistent and their is a gumline. Any feedback would be appreciated as im thinking of buyin a couple of wow ovens for my new store thanks.

Last edited:
I don’t see a lot of Middleby Wow ovens used so I am assuming you are looking to buy new ovens. While I have not cooked on either of these, I would encourage you to check out Edge Ovens. I have a triple stack of Edge 60’s in one store and soon will be replacing a triple stack of Middleby 570’s with Edge 60’s at my other location.They cook great, they’re quiet and most of all they’re very efficient. I would guess the cost would be significantly less than the others and the warranty would be much better.

Last edited:
Hiya only goin 2 buy either ps640 wow or low profile lincoln impinger 1600 as both hav gud network of service people in the uk. Lookin to probably buy 3 new wow ovens any body got any or used them. Think the wow ovens are beter than the lincolns having been to both test facilities and using the ovens.

Last edited:
I use a Lincoln Impinger 1400 in one of my DELCO, very inconsistent bake. Just opened a second location and purchased to new XLT 3240 Double Stacks 😃 5 year warranty something Lincoln cant offer…

Last edited:
Back