Continue to Site

LOOKING FOR A GREAT GRINDER/PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE

LOVE_MY_PIZZA

Hello, does anyone out there have a great tasting dough recipe that you are making and using for grinders, and pizza? I’m looking for 1 recipe that you can use for making both pizza/grinders. Is this even possible. How about sharing them with me. Thank You

Last edited:
tom lehman can proly give you the best answer there is for that one if you really want to make your own rolls. however you may want to check with your distributors, they probably have both frozen dough already portioned and rolled that you bake, or already baked rolls that come frozen…thaw and use. the quality is quite good.

Last edited:
check out recipe for DOUGH PROBLEMS NEED HELP this would be a good basis for you to try,it would make for a good bread dough recipe,fresh mind you,take this recipe and allow dough to rise without oiling it down,lets say for 30 mins,score tops of loafs,brush with water and bake 15 to 20 mins at 375 until golden brown,pull from oven set on cooling rack,presto you have grinder rolls

Last edited:
you can use the exact same dough, but it takes forever to proof, unless you have a cabinet…

you can proof on top of your oven tho, but you’ll need to keep it saran wrapped…

I used 5" dia/2" deep tins…spray 'em with pam…flatten the 5 oz of dough…top w/garlic oil, parm/pepper/oreg etc…wrap or cover w/another sheet pan…place 3 sheet pans on top of your MM360’s for 2-3 hrs…

pull down, bake @ 325-375 for 10-12 minutes, on a sheet pan. in the tin…you may need to prick the dough so it won’t puff/pita…

You can buy sub roll forms & do the same…I used to bake them in a CTX oven the same way…

Last edited:
Back