Continue to Site

Looking for a new print vendor

drur

I’m in need of a few different things. First, I’d like to find a vendor for a business card size “VIP” type card to punch holes in. Also, looking for flyers or carryout menus at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
pm royster who is a regular poster here…he can probably help with the cards. As for menus I would suggest Taradel. We have had nothing but good luck with them!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. I found another website http://www.mainstreamprint .com. that works primarily with Domino’s, and is willing to give me the same pricing as a Domino’s. They are out of Indianapolis and have better pricing than taradel for the menus.

I like those loyalty cards.

Last edited:
Are we a bunch of cynics or what? I had a tingle at the first post, but ignored it. No I have a severe tingle.

Last edited:
I just don’t understand

I have been in sales all of my life, and never ever ever had any positive results when I tried to be sneaky… As a matter of fact honesty has always proven to be a much more successful approach to a sale but most of all an indispensable foundation to any business relationship… The kind that brings you repeat business and referrals…

I guess with high gas prices used car sales people are out of a job…

Last edited:
Back