Looking for experienced Pizzaiolo

Randy_Hobson

New Neapolitan shop opening in Indiana early in 2015. Looking for Pizzaiolo to join our team. Experience working in Naples, Italy is ideal, but not a requirement. Owner willing to help with relocation expenses if necessary.

Last edited:
Does it specifically need to be a woman? I see you put an “a” on the end of pizzaiolo. I know a few trained pizzaioli who live in Italy who love to come work in America. Would you be willing to be a sponsor on a work visa?

Last edited:
Does it specifically need to be a woman? I see you put an “a” on the end of pizzaiolo. I know a few trained pizzaioli who live in Italy who love to come work in America. Would you be willing to be a sponsor on a work visa?
Absolutely not - my mistake. ZI change the post. I would love to learn more about work visa and the candidates.

Last edited:
Hey Randy, I reached out to a few of the Italian pizza chefs I know who told me they were looking for work in America. I met them all at competitions and they are top notch guys. If any of them bite I’ll get ask for their CV info. Where in Indiana is it?

Last edited:
awesome it is in southern Indiana. A city called Evansville. Metro area is around 250,000 people. Let me know if you need more info ? Are you on LinkedIn ?

Last edited:
My Name is Tim. I have new a pizza shop in Gatlinburg, Tn. I would be interest to on sponsoring.

Last edited:
Back