Looking for Scale O Matic 302

Dan

I am looking for a model 302 Scale O Matic in good condition, preferably a few years old at most. Anybody have one they’re under utilizing, or not using? Contact me.

Dan, I have an S302 I purchased last fall on Ebay for $10500 that has been sitting in storage since purchase. I saw it run when I picked it up but did not run any dough through it. I was told there is a bad sensor in one of the safety circuits and it had a wire bypassing the circuit. It comes with all three portioning cups. I’ll sell it for the $10,500 I have into it, not willing to negotiate on price. If you’re interested I can get you the mfg date, serial number, pictures ect.

Hi Paul

Thanks for reaching out. We arent interested at that price. Dan

Dan Roscioli, MSA

2018 SBA Microenterprise of the Year

2018 Lux Life Fresh Pasta & Pizza Producer of the Year

Last edited:
Are you currently using one already? We have a real hard time getting our’s serviced. The techs in our area just don’t come out, and we’re just outside a major city (philly). Just something to consider, they’re great machines but not easy to work on. We started moving away from them and to Vemag 500s

Thanks Mike - We are not using one currently. We use an RT900 rounder, but are dividing by hand. I would imagine getting a tech to Vermont would be a challenge. I will look into the Vemags.

Dan

Dan Roscioli, MSA

2018 SBA Microenterprise of the Year

2018 Lux Life Fresh Pasta & Pizza Producer of the Year

Last edited:
Hi Dan, we have a Rondo dough divider that might work for you at Wohl Associates. Let me know or contact us through the site. Cheers, Mark.

Back