Continue to Site

Magnets - 3.5" x 2" OR 3.5" x 4"

NYFLPizza

Here are the prices I’ve been quoted (all prices include design costs, shipping, and any current promotions)

Full Color
3.5" x 2"
$272 for 2500
$500 for 5000

Full Color
3.5" x 4"
$477 for 2500
$820 for 5000

What’s your experience with magnets? Does the simple 3.5" x 2" serve it’s purpose, or does anyone have strong feelings about going twice the size?

Last edited:
Probably 60%+ of the magnets I sell are business card size (2 x 3.5)…I always suggest that the phone number be as large as possible across the width…The next 2 most popular sizes are 3.5 x 5 and 5 x 7.38…

PS…I also have a number of clients that do magnetic memo boards…

Last edited:
I’ve really liked the 2.5" X 2" I got from Royster awhile back. Who are you getting yours from? One thing to check is how thick they are. I got suckered into one of those VistaPrint “deals” and I was to embarrassed to hand them out because they were so thin they wouldn’t stick to anything.

Definitely go with the 5,000 count, you can never give enough of them out. To me, I wouldn’t like the bigger magnets on my fridge personally. It would seem a little obtrusive unless it had something like a calender, etc.

Last edited:
I started with a bigger square magnet, then followed up w/regular size ones…gonna jump back to the larger ones shortly…

Alonf w/a large phone # - make the website large as well…

Last edited:
I’d be getting them from www.4thefridge.com.

$475 for 5000 menus which breaks down to 9.5 cents each. Plus $75 for shipping and minus a $50 promotional offer and we’re looking at $500 even for $5000.

They said no additional costs for designing them, so my bottom line cost SHOULD be $500.

Last edited:
Get a sample and test it out. The way to keep a fridge magnet in use is to hold stuff to the fridge. If the magnet can’t hold a couple of thick papers to the fridge and take a little abuse too, without falling off, they’re going to end up in the trash can. Don’t get me wrong, some people will fill their fridge with magnets (my dorm room fridge had a ton of Pizza Hut magnets and nothing to hold), but now that I have kids, I’ll take a strong magnet over a bad one any day. It could be a Tampax magnet for all I care – it just has to hold up the artwork that only grows… never shrinks.

Last edited:
I’ve purchased well over 100,000 magnets from Off the Wall Magnetics (4thefridge.com)and can attest to their quality. Their designs leave a bit to be desired but the magnets are thick and hold alot of paper on a fridge door. As far as size goes, 2 X 3.5 is what I use and think it works well. My feeling is that too large of a magnet takes up too much real estate on the fridge door and may never reach the door.

Last edited:
Off The Wall produces a sturdy product…They used to be a supplier to many folks like me until they decided to go direct to market…

Last edited:
The benefit of the smaller size is that you can give more of them out…Some folks allow client to collect so many for a free pizza and/or gift…Some recycle them, however, I do not think that is wise from a health standpoint…

Last edited:
Back