Continue to Site

Magnets!!!!

st_louis_pizza

Hey FYI for all:

I purchase plastic pizza servers from a company called LoTech. I recently ordered magnets from them. They are a 4.5" pizza server. It’s one of the neatest little magnets that I’ve seen. I was impressed and wanted to let everyone know about them. Their web site is: www.lotechsales.com Please mention my name"Denny from Fortel’s Pizza den of Bridgeton" so I can retire from all the referral credits… Just kidding, but seriously check them out they are pretty cool.

Last edited:
Those are very cool and I suspect you will have a good return on your marketing investment…

Last edited:
Cool magnet, but 39 cents each! I put out 80,000 magnets per year, I don’t think I could afford those.

Last edited:
60.png
paul7979:
Cool magnet, but 39 cents each! I put out 80,000 magnets per year, I don’t think I could afford those.
Who do you use?

Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve been using www.magnetdog.com recently. Their service is awesome, but their graphic design leaves a bit to be desired. I also have some from CFM concepts. I’ll give royster from this board a try the next time I order.

Last edited:
Paul thanks for thinking about me…

But cost is less important than return on investment…I have clients that distribute their menu on magnetic memoboards…Certainly more costly than flyers, small magnets, etc. but at the end of the year when they look at sales versus marketing costs it works out…

Please remember the only thing you can take to the bank is the “bottom line”…So if marketing expenses are higher than the industry average there is no problem so long as by the time you get to the “bottom line” there is an acceptable profit…

Last edited:
Back