Managing Partner/Owner needed

pizzaduo

Working owner needed for small town pizza restaurant. Building is less than a year old with all the equipment to run high volume, lincoln double stack, 60 quart hobart mixer, walk-in cooler, prep table… Please, do not apply if you are looking for a 5 day a week job or a 9-5 opportunity. We need someone that has food management experience and that is willing to put in the time and effort to keep the store profitable. We will provide 30 days of paid training, at the end of 30 days you will take over a fully equipped store, the remaining equipment loan, and all the responsibilities of being an owner.
We have two stores that are running well and need someone to take ownership of our third store. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Please, private message me if you have any questions, which I am sure there will be many.

Last edited:
Sounds Like an perfect fit for me>Can you provide some more details about it Please Bill wtucker6323@yahoo/com

Last edited:
I do have questions. Sounds Like an opportunity I’d be interested in finding out more about I have had many years in pizza industry as a gm and owner. Bill I can be reached at [email protected] or 734.735.3667

Last edited:
Back