Continue to Site

Menu Help Please!

Dough_Boy

ok guys here’s the deal, I purchased a store that was a franchise didn’t take on the franchise just took the equipment and location. as of monday the 5th i am scheduled to change everything over, i had placed a order for signs and shirts which came in and a order for menus from a local design guy but he’s dropped the ball and won’t be able to get them to me in time. he seemed kinda of flaky but i took the chance and lost so i’m going to place a order with Taradel . but thats not going to do me any good with having to have menus by monday morning. so to the point, was wondering if anybody had a template they could send me for either a trifold or bifold carryout menu that i could print out on my printer and use for now until i can get an order placed for menus. i would greatly appreciate any help anything you have that i could alter in word or something with my menu. i have my menu pizza, subs, salads, wings, drinks, desserts, apps. i’m just in a crunch for time and to busy to sit down and design something right now. Thanks for any help, andrew

Last edited:
I have a trifold menu in Print Shop, but if you don’t have that program - don’t think it would help. Let me know and I would be happy to forward it to you. Our menu items are very similar to what you have. I’ll play around with it a little tomorrow and see if I can u just copy to Word and still make it workable for you.

Last edited:
Dough Boy
How did you make out? Were you able to use any of the files you got?

Last edited:
Back