Continue to Site

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on the board. 30 years in the biz and still learning from all of you.

Thanks,

Last edited:
It is that time of year again! It doesn’t seem possible that this year is quickly coming to a close, and as always, I am reflective over all that I am truly blessed with. It has been a difficult year for my family with my daughter still needing a heart transplant, but we are still very hopeful that things will work out. I have made many friends here at PMQ and appreciate your continued support and our spirited debates on the issues that impact your professional lives. I wish all of you a very blessed holiday season and hope that the new year will bring you prosperity and success.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!
We are opening our doors to 9 families who are having a hard time in this economy complete with a big turkey dinner and presents for 26 kids from Santa himself! I originally was only gonna do two families, but the word got out and everyone I do business with kicked in and now we have 56 people who will have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Thank you everyone, praying hard for the next year, I would like to pay my home bills this year! :lol:
Willi Nebel and family

Last edited:
48.png
HannahBananasOnline:
Merry Christmas!
We are opening our doors to 9 families who are having a hard time in this economy complete with a big turkey dinner and presents for 26 kids from Santa himself! I originally was only gonna do two families, but the word got out and everyone I do business with kicked in and now we have 56 people who will have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Thank you everyone, praying hard for the next year, I would like to pay my home bills this year! :lol:
Code:
                                                                                  Willi Nebel and family
I will pray for your success for the coming year! Beyond that I know you will truly be blessed for your generous act of kindness toward those less fortunate in your community. Bless you and your fellow business owners!!!

Last edited:
Have a great Christmas fom “Down Under”

While you folks fight your way through the snow and ice feel for us as we go to the beach in sweltering 40c.

A great thanks to all the posters for ideas, help and inspiration during 2009 and just general chit chat commardrie.

HannahbannasOnline - man you rule big time 😃

Best wishes to all of you and your families. Have a great one

Dave

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all my ThinkTank friends…May you and your families have a special day…

PS…For those that struggled this year, next year will be way better…So leave the past behind and embrace 2010…

Last edited:
Back