Continue to Site

Merry Christmas!

May all you TT’s have a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
While we swelter in 100 degree summer heatwaves, relaxing by the pool with a few coldies, I will think of all of you shovelling snow.
May each and everyone enjoy the Festive Season and hope that the big fat bearded man (no I don’t mean Nick this time) bring you heaps of new customers, increased sales and profits and some great marketing ideas to keep ahead of the pack.
Thaksall for making 2011 a great TT year.
Dave

Last edited:
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays TT’ers!

The entire Taradel staff very much appreciates your business and support. We will do everything possible to continuously improve our services. Please do not hesitate to call me directly at 1-800-481-1656 x22 if there is anything I can do to be of assistance.

Be safe, have fun!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of the great people here on Think Tank!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas from the UK, few of us on TT it would seem. Thanks for all your help and ideas and enjoy your well deserved time off.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year! You have been a treasure trove of knowledge and I truly appreciate your insights. May everyone have a prosperous 2012!

Last edited:
A very Merry Christmas to all! A great day to share with all of our families.

Last edited:
Back