Continue to Site

MM 660 vs Lincoln 1000

eupher61

My equipment guy has a double 360 he is rebuilding, and a 1000 which is generally ready to go. I don’t know specific of either…

Does anyone have thoughts comparing/contrasting these? both are workhorses which are likely vintage 1990 or so…both 32" width belt. MM is a longer cook chamber, 80" vs 40". Lincoln has 7 fingers, MM 8. We are replacing the hood anyway, so we need to match hood to oven. the lincoln would lead to a smaller, thus cheaper, hood.

I am truly mixed on this. 360s have been great for me in the past, but Lincolns have been too. Price is similar enough. Condition is not a consideration, they both will work and look good.

help!

tia!

steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve.

The mm 360 has greater production capacity other wise they are equal in my opinion.

I would note that they are older ovens with old technology.

Newer ovens are 30 to 40 % more efficient the operating savings would shortly out pace the savings from buying used. In addition some ovens now come with 5 year parts and service Warranties. Unless all operating parts have been replaced on the used units you will probably encounter parts failures during the next five years.

George Mills

Last edited:
Back