Continue to Site

MM PS360 Ovens

fastbreakrob

For those using these ovens, do you guys have a high failure rate on them? It always seems ours has something wrong it. We are getting ready to install our second tempature control panel, in 4 years. Not to mention the other 100 things we have had to replace/fix on it. Our tech said the cooling fan was clogged most likely from flour and stopped working, which in turn overheated the tempature control unit. You would think there would be better fault protection on these things, or better cooling for the electronic components.

Last edited:
fastbreakrob

MM PS 360 Ovens
For those using these ovens, do you guys have a high failure rate on them? It always seems ours has something wrong it.

Hi fast break:
The MM PS-360 ovens are prone to many aliments as they age. High temperatures around the controls and motors are responsible for those failures. The design and technology of the 360 is about 25 years old.

The better modern ovens are designed to Keep those electrical components and motors cool.

George Mills

Last edited:
I’ve worked with mm ps360s for 5 years now. I’ve only had one or two problems with them. In my previous store we’d have a problem where it wouldn’t start in the morning. The thing just wouldn’t turn on. I never got an explaination as to why though.

The one we have in this store works very well. It was refurbished by MF&B out of Dunbar,PA. When the oven came in, it looked brand new from the inside out.

Last edited:
Back