Continue to Site

Most Unique Pizza

Does anyone do a really unique pizza? We were in a pizza compitition last year and someone had made a cali roll pizza, it was really good. Anyone else?

Last edited:
BLT

Pizza with actual bacon slices, fresh cut romaine lettuce and romas sliced on top. Drizzled with a wonderful chipolte mayo.

Last edited:
Here are a few off the top of my head:

Gorgonzola and Grape drizzled with balsamic glaze/reduction: More of a gourmet type. I have not tried it yet but I hear the sweet and savory flavors play off each other nicely.

Mashed Potato/Loaded Potato: Mashed potatoes atop dough with cheddar cheese, bacon bits, chives,etc served with a side of sour cream

Rueben: Corned beef, swiss, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing

Thai Chicken: peanut sauce, chicken, green onion, sprouts garnished with a mango glaze and peanuts

Salad Pizza: Dough brushed with garlic oil and spices run through oven. When it comes out, topped with greens, tomatoes, onion, parmesan that has been tossed in a light italian/balsamic.

Hope this helps get your creative juices flowing!

Last edited:
48.png
LittleMissPizza:
Corned beef, swiss, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing
I have made this one before only I used Pastrami instead of corned beef…It was good…I just put up a new pizza called the Idaho Spud It has pizza sauce, Cheese, Breakfast Bacon chunks & deep fried tator tots on it.

Last edited:
EV Olive Oil, minced garlic for base. Thin sliced gold (unpeeled) potatoes arranved in circles to cover, then thin sliced/shaved asparagus, fresh thyme, fresh shaved parmesano reggiano. Drizzle lightly with ev olive oil & bake. Garnish pizza slice with a piece of smoked salmon, dollop of creme fraiche and a tiny scoop of dmoestic caviar. I did these in 8" and 6-cut them. Doable in 10", though 14" or larger is unwieldy.

Last edited:
I won the national championships a few years ago in Japan with this pizza:

Red Onion
Green pepper
tuna
corn
garlic slices
cheddar cheese (Just a thin slice over the garlic)
wasabi mayo

Last edited:
48.png
Pizzamancer:
I won the national championships a few years ago in Japan with this pizza:

Red Onion
Green pepper
tuna
corn
garlic slices
cheddar cheese (Just a thin slice over the garlic)
wasabi mayo
This sounds tasty! Tuna, cheddar and corn=delicious combination in just about anything.

Last edited:
Back