Continue to Site

NAPICS

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

anyone else attending this meeting ?
I am mainly there for the Saturday pizza seminar.

Otis

National Association of Pizza and Ice Cream S ?

good pizza metting, especially the pizza seminar on Saturday,

Otis

Scott and I will be there… Driving up Friday Night, and going to stay until Sunday. Your welcome to join us for some dinner and drinks saturday night if you want to come along! Not going to stay out too late tho… Have to be up early for the Pizza Competition… Shoot me an e-mail [email protected] and I’ll forward my phone #.
  • Rob

Last edited:
:shock: watch out - I posted a similar question about the conference a few weeks ago and my post was deleted without comment.

I assume it was because it is a “competing” conference to the one sponsored by the owners of this board.

Anonymous:
:shock: watch out - I posted a similar question about the conference a few weeks ago and my post was deleted without comment.

I assume it was because it is a “competing” conference to the one sponsored by the owners of this board.
I doubt that is the case, pretty open board here,

BTW, register and it will facilitate you getting information better here,

Otis

You doubt what? Why would I lie about it?

Do a search and you won’t find the thread, I promise. I don’t have any reason to lie about it.

And I’m not mad about it either - I understand the reason - even if I don’t agree with it.

PMQ has let my thread run regarding Pizza Expo. Knowing that PMQ and Pizza Today have had many more problems than whoever puts on NAPICS it seems hard to believe that your post was deleted due to it refering to a competing pizza show. If a post was deleted that refered to Napics, I would imagine it was either a mistake or there was something objectionable to the webmaster, either in the original post or a reply. No one is calling you a liar, just we have seen many posts refering to other pizza shows run without being deleted.

Last edited:
Anonymous:
Anonymous:

I doubt that is the case, pretty open board here,

BTW, register and it will facilitate you getting information better here,

Otis
must have been a mistake then, this and other threads are running

what are your pizza interest ?

60.png
paul7979:
PMQ has let my thread run regarding Pizza Expo. Knowing that PMQ and Pizza Today have had many more problems than whoever puts on NAPICS it seems hard to believe that your post was deleted due to it refering to a competing pizza show. If a post was deleted that refered to Napics, I would imagine it was either a mistake or there was something objectionable to the webmaster, either in the original post or a reply. No one is calling you a liar, just we have seen many posts refering to other pizza shows run without being deleted.
This is why I didn’t understand why my post was deleted. I didn’t have the chance to view any (if any) responses because it was gone when I went to look.

It was the second time I had a thread deleted - the first one was one when I nicely asked what the issue was with the weekly “database error has occurred” message that seems to last anywhere from 8 hours to 36 hours. There was no reply and it was removed.

Maybe it’s because I post as a guest. Not sure why it would make any difference - if registration is that important then it should be required.

To answer Otis, I run 4 franchise stores - and I’d rather stay anonymous. For a variety of reasons.

Anonymous:
48.png
paul7979:
This is why I didn’t understand why my post was deleted. I didn’t have the chance to view any (if any) responses because it was gone when I went to look.

It was the second time I had a thread deleted - the first one was one when I nicely asked what the issue was with the weekly “database error has occurred” message that seems to last anywhere from 8 hours to 36 hours. There was no reply and it was removed.

Maybe it’s because I post as a guest. Not sure why it would make any difference - if registration is that important then it should be required.

To answer Otis, I run 4 franchise stores - and I’d rather stay anonymous. For a variety of reasons.
Whoever you are, you are the only one that has a problem with this. If it bothers you that much go run your 4 franchise stores and find someplace else to waste perfectly good posting space.

Last edited:
Harsh!!! Let’s all take a deep breath… relaaaax. I thought I was the only one that got touchy in here when somebody says something about a post.

-J_r0kk

P.S. No, I’m not going to N.A.P.I.C.S.

Last edited:
60.png
td_VP192:
Anonymous:
60.png
paul7979:

Whoever you are, you are the only one that has a problem with this. If it bothers you that much go run your 4 franchise stores and find someplace else to waste perfectly good posting space.
OK, maybe see yoiu at the show this weekend,
are you attending the Saturday pizza seminar ?
I will be there,

Otis

60.png
j_r0kk:
Harsh!!! Let’s all take a deep breath… relaaaax. I thought I was the only one that got touchy in here when somebody says something about a post.

-J_r0kk

P.S. No, I’m not going to N.A.P.I.C.S.
bummer, J, hope to get to see you next time I am in Kansas,
Otis

"td_VP192:
Wow. Not sure why you decided to waste your time replying here - not to mention taking your poll of everyone else to determine who has a problem with “this”.

Like I said above, I don’t have any problem with anything. Not sure why you do though.

Hope you have a better day.

How about a plug for one of PMQ’s shows

OK, first, as host of this site, I can make shameless plugs 😉

DON"T FORGET ABOUT PMQ’S NEW YORK PIZZA SHOW (MARCH 4-6, 2007).

and

PMQ’S ORLANDO PIZZA SHOW (SEPTEMBER 7-9, 2007)

and

PMQ’S 2008 PIZZA CRUISE: SUMMIT ON THE SEA (by the way, check out the new video from this year’s cruise , dates and cruise schedule for 2008 and new photo album that were just updated at www.pizzacruise.com)

But now to address a couple of questions and make a few comments. Let me begin with the removal of posts…we do not censor post for content about any other trade show intentionally. If one legit post was removed…sorry…it wasn’t personal on on purpose. Simply email me and ask why or post it again…maybe I read it wrong or got it by accident. Personally, I think that attending any and all trade shows and subscribing to every trade magazine is the best thing you can do for yourself. There is a lot of great info and contacts at these shows and in the magazines…all of them. Do whatever you can to get a leg up on your business. If a post was removed, it was probably because of the content (I will police the board, so no need for anyone else to post attacks or “shut up and go away” posts…when you do it just makes me have to delete two posts instead of one). If there is something you dissagree with, please, send me an email to [email protected] and I will get it right away. I try to check each and every post each morning, which is why you see a lot of SPAM dissappear or don’t even see it at all. There are a few threads on this post that I normally would remove, but I want to leave them up so you can go back and see what I mean by there ARE some THAT i COULD remove. Come on guys, don’t take a post as a personal attack…if it is, I will get it or email me and I will get it then.

So, with that said, PE and NAPICS posts are fine with us…if you are going, maybe this board can help you fiinally meet some of the posters you exchange ideas with at one these shows…but how about some “Who all is going to PMQ’s Show” posts 😉

Anyway, I will be in NYC in about a week and a half and I hope to see you guys there, and if not there, either in Orlando or on the Pizza Cruise (you gotta come along on this thing…it was so much fun and there were some great seminars and networking going on). Plus, you can write it off as a business expense.

So, be nice and don’t play rough in here…or else someone is gonna start crying…
😉

Tom Boyles, editor-in-chief

Last edited:
Re: How about a plug for one of PMQ’s shows

It will be my first in Napics and will see how it is. Last show I went was in New York about 2 years ago. I feel like I need to update myself with new ideas.

Last edited:
otis writes:
bummer, J, hope to get to see you next time I am in Kansas,
Otis
You make your way to Junction City Otis (or to my next store in Salina) and I’ve got a pizza waiting for you… on the house, of course. I just know the first thing you’d want to do is eat a pizza, right? :lol:

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
Back