Continue to Site

NCAA Basketball Contest - Free Pizza

KevinL

Pizza Delivery Stories will once again sponsor a free tournament based on the 2008 Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament. The tournament will be hosted by Yahoo!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

The group id is 41992 and the password is sausage. First prize will be a gift certificate for a free pizza. There may or may not be multiple prizes, depending on the number of entries.

My stepson Nathan won the contest last year. A new rule this year will be that the prizes will not be awarded to members of my immediate household.

Note that the brackets are not up yet so you cannot fill out the bracket, but you can create your entry and join the group.

Last edited:
Can I still pick the Florida Gators to win even if they end up on the wrong side of the bubble? Worked for me the last two years!

Last edited:
Do you mind that I stole the idea? I am offering a $25 gift certificate if we get enough players. I am limiting to “reasonable service area” residents. I don’t wand WA Dave popping in to get our tournament prize 🙂

I think we will get some hits on this . … we are box topping it and sending out to a huge email newsletter listing. One of m employees will beg his neighbor to upload his bracket for him as I’m leaving them out of the running. It may be fun to watch the brackets again this year.

Last edited:
60.png
NicksPizza:
Do you mind that I stole the idea?
Not at all, have fun with it and good luck!

Last edited:
Back