Continue to Site

Need 4 color custom boxes

garimh

Can anyone recommend a supplier of 4-color custom boxes, preferably in the NJ or surrounding area? Most posts seem to point to Star Pizza Box but I see they only do 3 colors maximum and for this particular job, I need 4.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a supplier of 4-color custom boxes, preferably in the NJ or surrounding area? Most posts seem to point to Star Pizza Box but I see they only do 3 colors maximum and for this particular job, I need 4.

Thanks.
I believe ours are TimBar. We only have 2 colors on a white box, but I’d check with them to see if they can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks. Looks like they’ve been acquired by another company but will give that company a call.

Last edited:

Thanks.
what kind of pricing are you getting for that?

Last edited:
It’s hard to find someone to make me boxes. They all want a 50box min order I’m in philly as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
It’s hard to find someone to make me boxes. They all want a 50box min order I’m in philly as well.

Go through your distributor and let them warehouse the extra boxes for you. That’s their job.

Last edited:
Go through your distributor and let them warehouse the extra boxes for you. That’s their job.
Tried that. No one around me no longer accepts new customers to do so. It takes up to much space for them.

Last edited:
Tried that. No one around me no longer accepts new customers to do so. It takes up to much space for them.

Wow that’s some BS! I would be pretty upset and maybe start looking elsewhere if mine completely refused. When I started out, mine only agreed to wherehouse my 14 and 16 inch. Once I started doing more volume they started doing the rest of my sizes.

Last edited:
Thanks for replies. Did find a place that I’m speaking with. Freeport Paper in Islip, NY.

Last edited:
I use Whalen Packaging and was really happy with the cost (or lack there of) on set-up.

Sysco wharehouses the boxes for us. It cost a little more for them to do so, but I don’t have the storage capacity to do it myself.

Last edited:
Back