Continue to Site

need some oven help

jad135

this is a tired subject i know. we are relocating. there is not enough room for my middleby conveyor. i thought about deck, but i am on reduced staff and will often need to be in two places at once. i am wondering about these smaller lincoln conveyors (model 1132 or something), they come in gas or electric. will they bake an excellent fresh dough pizza? will they handle up to 65-70 pie hours? (double stacked) i’ve never worked with lincolns and any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Jad:

What size is your best seller and how many minutes do you bake them?

How much space do you have R to L and front to back for an oven?

Answer the above and I will suggest an oven for you.

I don’t think the small Lincoln can do what you need.

George Mills

Last edited:
george,

thanks for responding. we were doing 10", 12", 14", and 20". 20 may need to be gone no matter which way we go, hope not.

i will get the measurements you asked for. i was looking today to see if taking out a wall is a possibility, but i’m not sure it is.

i too, felt the small lincolns would not work. however, i want to consider as many options as possible.

and of course money is an issue. can’t afford a double stack wow, or a single for that matter.

i already own a nice oven and some other equipment i may not need or have room for. do you know if any equipment dealers like to do trades? i spoke with one and he was not very fond of the idea.

Last edited:
You asked: I already own a nice oven and some other equipment i may not need or have room for. do you know if any equipment dealers like to do trades? i spoke with one and he was not very fond of the idea.

Depends on what model oven. Let me know Make model and serial # and I will check and see.If you have other items list them also with the same information.

We will have to find someone who has what you want and wants what you have.

George Mills

Last edited:
Back