Continue to Site

New Magnets From Royce

indie_pizza

Just wanted to give a shout out to Royce for some great looking magnets at a great price. I hadn’t considered him before because I thought they would be sent out of Canada at a pretty hefty shipping cost. Turns out they are actually made in Kansas City, so I gave him a try.

My wife’s first response when she saw one on our fridge was: “Wow, those really stand out!” When other pizza places leave door hangers, monster magnets, etc. on our door at home, I’ll often put them on the fridge to see how long it takes for my wife to comment on it. Then I know how effective that material is and whether I should copy it. I would say 75% of the time, she doesn’t even notice it. She saw these right away.

I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Royce!

Last edited:
I have to agree with you on the quality of Royce’s products and service. When I was collecting magnets for a customer of mine (search magnet project), Royce sent me a box of samples that rated well above the average magnet I received.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kudos Matt…I have done quite a few orders for Think Tankers…And it is my pleasure…

PS…Anyone know why the signatures are not working quite right?..

Last edited:
Back