Continue to Site

New Menus

PizzaAl

Hi all,

I will be getting my new menus in a few days. I went through Taradel and they did an amazing job!

I just wanted to know what are some of your strategies for distributions of brand new menus. I plan to do unaddressed direct mail (15.9 cents through Canada Post) and deliver within 2 KM of my place (aprox 2700 residents).

What is the best way to approach hotels. In the past we just dropped a stack of menus at the front desk and they would put it in their brochure rack but I find our hotel customers are very low, so I have a feeling many guest aren’t seeing our menus.

Should I talk to the manager of the hotel? Offer the staff a special discount if they order?
Will hotels let us put menus in the rooms?

Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone ever hired young kids to deliver menus or flyers for them? I see a few kids in our neighborhood that deliver the local newspaper and I am sure they would jump at an opportunity to earn some extra money and perhaps some free pizzas for doing a delivery for me.

Any cons to this idea? Other then them not fulfilling their obligations of delivering the flyers.

Last edited:
Some hotels/motels are tied in to a single pizza place…Usually some sort of fee is paid to the location…Many times in my travels I found the Yellow Pages had certain sections removed (pizza, taxi, etc.) from them and only 1 pizza menu was found in the rooms and lobby…So best talk with the manager to see if you can gain access…

Last edited:
Thank you for the support PizzaAl 😃

Our team appreciates your business (and you are a true pleasure to work with).

All the best,

Chris Barr

Marketing Director
Taradel LLC
4325 Cox Road
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Phone: 804.364.8444
Fax: 888.241.3023
[email protected]

Last edited:
I had plastic tokens made up with our logo and phone on one side and 50 cents off on the other side. I send one token with every order for the person at the front desk of each hotel we deliver to.
They are free to use for free or discounted pizza.

Last edited:
48.png
jollypizza:
I had plastic tokens made up with our logo and phone on one side and 50 cents off on the other side. I send one token with every order for the person at the front desk of each hotel we deliver to.
They are free to use for free or discounted pizza.
I do the same thing with custom made poker chips ($2 discount) - we’ve nearly doubled our business to most of the hotels in our area in the past 6 months or so … great way to get the desk people to sell for us. One chip for every order, a 2nd one for a $50 order, another for each $25 after that.

Last edited:
48.png
PizzaAl:
Poker chip idea is a really good one!

Where did you get yours done?
This place was the least expensive I found: http://www.shindigz.com/party/Personali … ID=SZPERPS

Nicest thing is that they’re reusable … drivers treat them as cash to make sure they collect them. Keep close control over them, though. I have one (former) driver who was trying to cash in $10 or $20 worth every night that he would pull from the drawer.

Last edited:
Back