Continue to Site

New Pizza Combo: Pesto Bacon Club

bodegahwy

Taking the classic club sandwich as inspiration we added a new combo: The Pesto Bacon Club: Basil Pesto Sauce, Fresh Spinach, Roma Tomatoes, Bacon, Mesquite Chicken Breast and 100% Mozzarella Cheese.

(We did a B.L.T. too)

Last edited:
Here is the B.L.T.

Chopped Garlic and Olive Oil Sauce rather than Basil Pesto and no chicken are the differences.

Last edited:
Wow… I’m a little turned on. Yeah… I said it!
Those both look beautiful and delicious!

Last edited:
Two things that make everything better, Pesto and Bacon. Except beer, I would not put pesto in beer. Pizza looks great, I would try it.

Last edited:
Looks good Bodega! We do a similar one called the Caesar Chicken Club with Caesar dressing, chicken, mozzarella, bacon, grape tomatoes, and avocado. Caesar dressing really comes alive in the oven. It’s fun to stretch people’s imagination with innovative off-the-wall pies eh?

Last edited:
Here is the B.L.T.

Chopped Garlic and Olive Oil Sauce rather than Basil Pesto and no chicken are the differences.

B.L.T. Trimmed.JPG
I like that idea! Using the spinach as your L in the pizza is a great idea! I am going to try this one.

Last edited:
Looks great! For our BLT, we just bake with the cheese and bacon. When it comes out, we top with chopped romaine and tomatoes, then drizzle with mayo. It’s our biggest selling specialty pizza.

Last edited:
Back