Continue to Site

New Specialty pie tomorrow

Rick_G

Thinking of offering a Bin Laden special, served at room temperature of course.

Last edited:
I understand how you guys feel about O B L after 9/11 and how jubliant you must be but I must say that the celebrations by some people as seen on TV in New York and Washington will outrage those who perpetrate against innocent prople around the world. Some of the celebrations were over the top and reminincent to those seen in countries where they worship terror activities.
Somewhat sadly I think our joy at his demise may bite us in the rear in the forseeable future.
I think the poignant ones I saw were families of victims of 9/11 at the World Trade Centre site saying quietly and without gloating that they now have closure.
Dave

Last edited:
Dave,
I understand your point, I also understand Dr. Kings point when he said
“I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
–Martin Luther King, Jr

But I personally believe we have something to be proud of here. The man that motivated, inspired, founded and led a group whose basic goal was to kill as many peaceful people as possible has been removed. It was done with a precise strike, reaching out and touching him in a fashion that few military units could accomplish. Nothing good could come out of leaving this “person” roaming the earth. Those that want to kill everyone else because their religious or political beliefs are different than theirs wanted to kill us on Friday and they still wanted to kill us on Monday, the weekend did not change that. OBL’s followers willingly strap bombs on their family and friends and blow them up in order to kill innocent people, shooting OBL won’t make them any worse.

Last edited:
Rick
Martin Luthers quote is probably the most inspiring one ever spoken.
I doubt if the death of OBL will stop the zealots in their quest to use uneducated religous followers in their belief that what heinious crime they undertake will strengthen their cause or make them martyrs.
None the less the outpouring of glee will only strengthen their resolve. They will feel revolted as we celebrate the demise of OBL as much as we are repulsed by their actions when they kill or main us.
Yes the SEALS covered themselves and the US forces in glory and admiration across the world and should be commended for their effeciency and effectiveness in their goal to wipe out a person who has inspired millions of others who have a different point of view of us to wield destruction on innocent people.
I only hope that none of the TT’s , their customers or families or any other innocent individual will suffer due to the mass outpouring of glee seen on the airwatys over the last 24 - 36 hours.
I only hope that one day we will not have this discussion ever again.
Dave

Last edited:
Dave,
My only hope is that thoughtful men will consider and realize that what is shown on television is basically propaganda selected intentionally by the editors and executives to project the image and perception that they wish to project. Same with the Muslim world TV station. I will raise a solemn prayer of thanksgiving and somber celebration that we are rid of a truly evil man in our world. Then a prayer for peace and security in our world, since there is gonna be a whole lotta backlash eventually.

So, pizza for everyone, and I need to find a 5.01 price point special.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
Dave,
My only hope is that thoughtful men will consider and realize that what is shown on television is basically propaganda selected intentionally by the editors and executives to project the image and perception that they wish to project. Same with the Muslim world TV station. I will raise a solemn prayer of thanksgiving and somber celebration that we are rid of a truly evil man in our world. Then a prayer for peace and security in our world, since there is gonna be a whole lotta backlash eventually.

So, pizza for everyone, and I need to find a 5.01 price point special.
Leonard Cohen wrote a beautiful song “Hallelujah”
May we all say Hallelujah, whatever race, creed or beliefs
May everyone finds peace and solitude in eating the fine pizzas we make for our fellow humans beings.

Dave

Last edited:
Back