No Child Left Behind GLUTEN FREE PIZZA AT NICKS N.Y.P.D.

Nicholas491

Best Gluten Free Pizza In the World !!!
I had to write about this anyone with a Gluten intolerence or anyone you know that has one . Trust me It SUCKS, everything you have loved to eat just dissapears from your diet and most gluten free replicas/replacements taste like CRAP but not just crap expensive crap. So I haven’t had actual pizza in about 10 years and I remember it because my gluten free life came at 15.
so long story short I has PIzza today actual pizza that tastes like pizza , I freaking almost cried, it was marvelous. So tell anyone you know that lives in Upstate NY or that can order the frozen crusts to go here
www.nicksnypd.com 315-733-nypd 6973
85 clinton road New Hartford NY, 13413

hole in the wall place with pizza and cupcakes that are gluten free , I went to pizza heaven today and it’s only 30 minutes away from me so I will be there again, plus the owner is real nice.

Seriously I have tried the gamut of gluten free products his are the absolute best pizza crusts and cupcakes ever!

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was just posting to sell his stuff, he has 4 posts, all pushing his gluten free crusts… He is not somebody seeking to be an active participant.

Last edited:
Back