No paper menus?

clownhair

Does anyone operate without paper menus now a days? I really kind of want to get away from them totally because its such a pain to update prices when you have a bunch of them laying around and they just seem so redundant when you can just get full menus from company websites.

I print my own dine in and carry out menus. I like it because I can change anything at anytime including pricing. We are working on our 4th menu increase since October as I write this.

thanks…that is actually the first draft that Stream did for me. I have to re-work the design but its good for now. I have been emailing them price changes and they put them in right away until we finalize the design

went to look at your current prices and saw that you have French fry pizzas and that’s super interesting to me. Do those sell well for you? They sound good.

I print menus but don’t put any prices on them at all. Instead of I have a QR code to my website with my latest menu/pricing.

Even my coupons don’t have prices but are things like bogos or free cannoli/garlic knots/etc. with a purchase of $XX. I also have electronic menu boards and change the prices myself easily.

I stopped printing my own, due to menu changes constantly and of course everything thays been going, i just rely only on my boards, qr to website & online ordering direct to my pos, i also switched my website to a new platform which awesome 500 times better than what i was using

No boards for me. I made a nice color menu using Canva and I print laminated versions (at FedEx Office) of it for use at my service counters. I printed 20 (non-laminated) copies to keep behind the counter if someone wants a menu to go. I reprint them as needed. I haven’t printed new ones in over a month. Sales have held steady, so no decline as a result.

I love the menu boards, they lead me to a question, since I’m thinking of super simplifying my menu: what percentage of your sales is pizza vs the rest?

I used too but with COVID I moved tinha e a QR code on the counter that they scan and it opens up on their phone. That along with the tvs… that’s doing the trick for me. Used to spend alotando money printing menus and not anymore

They look great. Do you pay by number of screens? I have 2 55" screens at one location and the menu flips every 45 seconds, but I have 5 or 6 pages of menu. Seems to be an issue for the customers. I pay by screen

Back