Continue to Site

number of staff

la_buonavita

how many staff do you need to operate a takeout/delivery with one oven?
how many pizzas should you be able to produce with one oven?

how many staff do you need to operate a takeout/delivery with two ovens?
how many pizzas should you be able to produce with two ovens?

Again Thanks

Last edited:
la buonavita:
how many staff do you need to operate a takeout/delivery with one oven?
how many pizzas should you be able to produce with one oven?

how many staff do you need to operate a takeout/delivery with two ovens?
how many pizzas should you be able to produce with two ovens?

Again Thanks
To answer these questions there are details missing.
  • What type of oven?
    What type and size of pizza?
    What level of experience do the staff have?

In my operation with the right combination of staff we can have a 14" pizza every 37 seconds. This is with 2 pizza makers, 1 on cut, 2 on phones/cash and 2 or 3 on deliveries. I have 2 conveyor ovens.

Last edited:
yes, you are actually looking at it backwards, you have to estimate your sales, that will determine the oven or ovens that you will require, From there you can estimate your man power as well, oh and the type of oven that’s important too

Last edited:
I think rockstar hit this one on the nose. You really need to estimate and plan as well as possible just how many pizzas you will serve during your busiest hours. This is no easy task, but anyone can tell you that a double stack of conveyors could put out anywhere from 100 to over 300 pizzas an hour depending on size. Decks could put out half that many. Bottom line is you need to know your market and what it will support and plan from there. If it only worked like the Field of Dreams… “if you build it, they will come” So if I install 2 triple stack conveyors in a town of 10000 and can put out 500 pizzas an hour…and I am open 10 hours a day…WOW! Free soda for everyone! I am putting out almost 2 million pizzas a year… :shock:

Back