Continue to Site

Off on Holidays

wa_dave

Happy times for all you folks as you won’t be hearing from me for 2 weeks 😛
Early hours of Sunday morning I fly out to Malaysia for 14 days of bliss away from the store - first major holiday for 9 years !!!
Enjoy your two weeks respite from me and my ramblings.
If my daughter runs the store to plan then I will catch you all again in a couple of weeks, but if she doesn’t … well it’s been nice knowing you all :lol:

Dave

Last edited:
Did you install that live Wa Dave store cam so we can keep an eye on your store for ya? 😛

qcfmike:
Did you install that live Wa Dave store cam so we can keep an eye on your store for ya? 😛
That would be so much fun. DO IT WADAVE!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Any chance of you hopping over the boarder to Singapore? The place I am consulting for is about 30 min past the edge of Malaysia.

Last edited:
48.png
Pizzamancer:
Any chance of you hopping over the boarder to Singapore? The place I am consulting for is about 30 min past the edge of Malaysia.
If I had known sooner I could have made Singapore a drop off day or two on the way home. Unfortunately I can’t make it as we are on tight itinerary.

Dave

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
Guess that means no chance of you looking for cubeb (piper malagueta) in malaysia, huh?
Didn’t you get my email on the availability here? Or are you just hoping I find it under the $100 kg cost> I’m not touching any herb here as tehy hang drug smugglers and I don’t want to pick up something that resembles a tomato plant and end up with a verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy lonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg neck :shock:

Dave

Last edited:
Back