Continue to Site

Off topic I know.......any guitar players here?

wiseguy

Looking for a Strat style guitar…I don’t want a Fender Strat…just a strat style. Something with a Strat style body, maple fingerboard, etc…I guess I am looking for the Anti-Strat. Something like maybe and old Charvel or an old Kramer…you get it. My buddy has an older Strat style Ibanez that just rocks. The thing that I like most about it is that it is not a Strat. Everyone and their grandpa plays a Strat. I know they are good…I just want something different from everyone else. Maybe I’m just weird.

Last edited:
The new Paul Reed Smith “Mira” might be kind of what you’re looking for. It has that thin Strat type body and dual humbucker pickups (like most Ibanez setups.) Definitely a “Strat-style” without being a Strat. I also think PRS’ are much higher end than anything Fender produces.

If you’ve never played a PRS, you don’t know what you’re missing out on.

Here’s a link:

http://www.prsguitars.com/mira/index.html.

Last edited:
You mean that one day this business will reward me enough that I can afford a PRS? From the way that many people talk on here…I had given up on ever getting one of those. Really like an ESP I found on Ebay. San Dimas Guitars look to be killer…but they are higher than the PRS…Anyone with any more ideas?

Last edited:
buy the american fender strat!! keep it in good shape for ten years and then sell it for more then you paid for it. Try that with a antistrat!

cheers
rjfpicc

Last edited:
i play very good guitar on guitar heros but i do not have a real guitar i have a pizza screen i hope that is helpfull

Last edited:
Back