Continue to Site

Ohio university gets North America's 1st pizza ATM

It just goes to show university students will eat to fill their belly without much concern for quality. No offense to those who serve that market.

Last edited:
I saw one of these pizza vending machine setups available for $60k… I think it was in the PMQ email? You par-bake the crust a bit (to cut down on the cook time) and then add the other toppings to the pizza. I see no reason it wouldn’t be the same quality as one of our regular take & bake pizzas.

It would be sort of like having a candy machine route that you restocked daily. If the local university would allow it, I’d love to set one up in the Student Union here on campus.

Last edited:
“It is the best pizza I’ve ever had, and I hate to admit that as a New Yorker”… Just goes to show you what some people consider “the best pizza they’ve ever had”. Granted I can’t taste that pizza by looking at it, but I’m pretty sure if it looks like that, well, you get the idea.

No offense, but I would never compare my pizza to something that is dispensed out of a slot of some machine that is sitting in the corner of a gas station…

Last edited:
“It is the best pizza I’ve ever had, and I hate to admit that as a New Yorker”… Just goes to show you what some people consider “the best pizza they’ve ever had”. Granted I can’t taste that pizza by looking at it, but I’m pretty sure if it looks like that, well, you get the idea.

No offense, but I would never compare my pizza to something that is dispensed out of a slot of some machine that is sitting in the corner of a gas station…
The quote is also from their Marketing Director. But the pizza itself looks worse than the “Hot N Ready” pizzas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back