Continue to Site

Ok, so here is another...would you give it up?

canukfanlady

I am developing my sauce, ive gone from making it from tomato puree and adding spices , to pre made sauce, to making my own again…is there anyone that has had a sauce, that is a MAJOR hit, and…willing to share, i mean really share, portion amounts, etc. im in Canada, so not competition for many of you out there… THANX!

Last edited:
I will chat with you on msn. but for the others here I am recomending to start with 2 to 1 mix of full red and 7/11 from stanilause

Last edited:
It’s amazing how many people are willing to give advertising advice in public, but not recipes. I for one am one who PM a recipe idea, but consider my advertising and operations more important than my recipe. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
LOL, oh I wasnt being sarcastic, lots of people sent me private messages with it. And i truly do appreciate it. I think I have one nailed down based on what everyone said. And to you Daddio for giving me great Canadian products available to me. You guys ROCK!

Last edited:
paul7979 writes:
It’s amazing how many people are willing to give advertising advice in public, but not recipes. I for one am one who PM a recipe idea, but consider my advertising and operations more important than my recipe. Funny how that works.
I know… weird huh. I’m always one to give advice. As far as I’m concerned advice is free and I’ll help as much as I can though operations and marketing are really the key to the success of a business. So, to ensure you guys start kicking butt so we indy’s can take over the place I’m here for ya.

But if you want my secret sauce recipe? Nah, I’m cool. I mean, I like you guys… but this is sacred. LOL. -J_r0kk

Last edited:
Back