online ordering payment

jackaloo

Looking at switching online ordering comany.
How does everyones handle credit card payments? Does the customer pay and tip when ordering, and we just drop the food off. or do they sign a CC slip at the door and add the tip.

Thanks, Paul

Last edited:
I think everybody is going to be different on this topic. If you’re talking about like GrubHub or eat 24 I know we have it prepaid by the company but it sounds like you’re talking about and online company third-party that you deal with directly. I know for us currently we run a 24 in GrubHub but we also take orders over the phone which people sign credit card slips at the door. But I know there’s other people out there that run more sophisticated systems that will have tablets in the driver’s hands and all the person does is Tap a button for the tip. I think it’s going to be subjected to which system you use and how you utilize your credit card services currently

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have the customer sign the credit card slip at the door. At the end of the night, we add the tip to the order.

Last edited:
We use clover Bluetooth devices with tablets. The customer signs the screen at the door and then adds their tip. We also have online ordering if customers want to order and pay online.

Last edited:
Hi,
We have payment gateway option in our PIZZERIA websites. Customers can simply login with details and order online what they food item want from us.

Last edited:
Looking at switching online ordering comany.
How does everyones handle credit card payments? Does the customer pay and tip when ordering, and we just drop the food off. or do they sign a CC slip at the door and add the tip.
We used Prism by Microworks and did it both ways. The customer could add it online when they ordered or they could write it in at the door. (or they could tip cash and many do)

Last edited:
Back