Continue to Site

online ordering

Rockstar_pizza

Staff member
so website is being done and the designer has hit a snag. when someone places the order is there a code or a software that will take the order and FAX it to me?
How is it done?

Last edited:
Without going into detail, I’m assuming your POS doesn’t support OLO… Can he email the order instead of faxing???

Last edited:
UNFORTUNATELY it does not seem to be compatible with my pos,
email does me no good as I need a way to notice if the orders are here.
I will look at interfax.net

Last edited:
Cowboy up and join the modern era. Drop the fax. Another year or two and will not even be able to service the thing or get printing supplies. Get a real POS system and do online ordering with a system that ties into it.

Why work with a system that is supposed to save you time and still have to key in orders?!!

Last edited:
myPizza.com offers a free online ordering system that works with fax, email, or POS systems. The huge benefit is that myPizza.com handles the marketing aspect as well, unlike some of these other systems which set it up for you and forget it.

Last edited:
wish you wouldve hace come to me since i do websites specially for pizza places and could’ve done it for cheaper 🙂 … good luck

well I was shopping quotes, I found a great one but…you see I have issues. will send over the quote and correspondence. need an email address as I think its toooo long for a pm.

Last edited:
We specialize in Online Ordering and might be able to help. Our MenuDrive platform can send the orders to your location via FAX and Email, plus a text notification. Since your website has been created, we can integrate with it. Please check out our website at http://www.menudrive.com to learn more or Contact me directly.

Last edited:
Back